Vous êtes ici : Accueil > Forums > Revêtements

Donnez vos avis sur l anti top ANTI SPECIAL (neubaeur)

Lundi 08 Décembre 2008 10:01

j ai vu qu aujourd hui sortez le nouveau anti top de neubaeur l ANTI SPECIAL donnez moi votre avis merci

Lundi 08 Décembre 2008 10:04

Citation de gourbi63 :
j ai vu qu aujourd hui sortez le nouveau anti top de neubaeur l ANTI SPECIAL donnez moi votre avis merci

S'il sort aujourd'hui t'auras pas d'avis avant une bonne semaine.
Le thermomètre n'est pas responsable de la température

Lundi 08 Décembre 2008 14:25

Avis de David Pech glané sur un site anglophone: Review by David Pech USA Technical Representative- www.Pechnique.com

Out of the packaging, the new Anti Special is noticeably different than its predecessors, Grizzly and Gorilla. The surface has a matte slick surface. Dragging a ball over the surface gives little to no frictional resistance. The sponge is also very different, in that it’s a light pink and will come in 1.2mm, 1.5mm, and 1.8mm. It is very hard and very dead. As for this review, I am using a 1.5mm black version. On a side note, I have found in testing this sponge on other top sheets, the spin reversal between 1.2mm and 1.5mm is almost indistinguishable, so my thinking is if one is using a fast blade (off-), I would recommend using the 1.5 and the 1.8 on an (off) to (off+) blade, as this sponge will slow down any blade. For those using an (all+) and less, use the 1.2mm sponge. This new sponge comes with a contact sheet. I would like to make some recommendations for adhering the rubber to your blade. I am using a water-based voc-free glue by Spintech Aqua Bond. This stuff is great. It has no affect on the sponge or the top sheet, and it will pass the Enez test box at any tournament. My suggestion is to first seal your blade, as this glue will hold almost too well if you blade has not been sealed. To adhere your rubber to your blade, you must first remove the protective white contact sheet protector from the back of your sponge. Apply one coat of Aqua Bond glue to both sponge and blade and let dry. One can use a blow dryer to speed up the process, then simply place your new rubber on the blade and cut to size.
OK- so now for the playing characteristics of this new Anti Special from Neubauer… WOW!! It is much slower and vastly more controlled. The top sheet seems to absorb the ball and allows one to keep almost any loop on the table. The spin reversal is also great and deceptive. Sampson Dubina, Ohio number one, said that he could not loop the ball two times in a row, as there was too much spin reversal. On power loops, I could pull the bat back slightly and absorb the energy of the loop, and still keep the ball low and on the table. Loop blocking, stayed low and short over the net with two bounces on my opponent’s side of the table, not allowing him to re-loop. As for hitting, I was able to attack many balls with success that stayed over the table from Sampson’s push when he did not re-loop. Serve return is also much easier with more control. Balls stayed low and I could push them very easily to a corner of my choosing. This new combination of top sheet and sponge has also seemed to help with return of top spin serves which always seemed to go long and high, now the ball now stays low and with strong spin-reversal. Pushing the no-spin balls is also no problem, so long as one has a soft hand and keeps their racket angle set. Chopping with the new Anti Special is also very easy and controlled. The ball stays low and keeps a strong backspin on the ball. Due to the deadness of how this rubber plays, one needs push forward on chopping balls.

In conclusion, I believe that this rubber is 35-40% slower than Gorilla/Grizzly, with as much if not more spin reversal. Balls are more unpredictable, and stay low, requiring your opponent to have very good footwork to get in position to return the next ball. Some ball will have no-spin and the next will be loaded. Attacking balls over the net are easy and fast as the sponge is hard. Loop blocks now stay on table and are loaded, requiring a push by your opponent on their next shot. This rubber is a must try if you are still in the wasteland of having nothing to replace you frictionless Long Pips. If you are looking for a good blade for this new rubber, try the Gladiator by Neubauer, as it is controlled and enhances the spin reversal.
Sois réaliste, demande l'impossible!

Lundi 08 Décembre 2008 15:48

Citation de LUMAYTOIS :
Avis de David Pech glané sur un site anglophone: Review by David Pech USA Technical Representative- www.Pechnique.com

Out of the packaging, the new Anti Special is noticeably different than its predecessors, Grizzly and Gorilla. The surface has a matte slick surface. Dragging a ball over the surface gives little to no frictional resistance. The sponge is also very different, in that it’s a light pink and will come in 1.2mm, 1.5mm, and 1.8mm. It is very hard and very dead. As for this review, I am using a 1.5mm black version. On a side note, I have found in testing this sponge on other top sheets, the spin reversal between 1.2mm and 1.5mm is almost indistinguishable, so my thinking is if one is using a fast blade (off-), I would recommend using the 1.5 and the 1.8 on an (off) to (off+) blade, as this sponge will slow down any blade. For those using an (all+) and less, use the 1.2mm sponge. This new sponge comes with a contact sheet. I would like to make some recommendations for adhering the rubber to your blade. I am using a water-based voc-free glue by Spintech Aqua Bond. This stuff is great. It has no affect on the sponge or the top sheet, and it will pass the Enez test box at any tournament. My suggestion is to first seal your blade, as this glue will hold almost too well if you blade has not been sealed. To adhere your rubber to your blade, you must first remove the protective white contact sheet protector from the back of your sponge. Apply one coat of Aqua Bond glue to both sponge and blade and let dry. One can use a blow dryer to speed up the process, then simply place your new rubber on the blade and cut to size.
OK- so now for the playing characteristics of this new Anti Special from Neubauer… WOW!! It is much slower and vastly more controlled. The top sheet seems to absorb the ball and allows one to keep almost any loop on the table. The spin reversal is also great and deceptive. Sampson Dubina, Ohio number one, said that he could not loop the ball two times in a row, as there was too much spin reversal. On power loops, I could pull the bat back slightly and absorb the energy of the loop, and still keep the ball low and on the table. Loop blocking, stayed low and short over the net with two bounces on my opponent’s side of the table, not allowing him to re-loop. As for hitting, I was able to attack many balls with success that stayed over the table from Sampson’s push when he did not re-loop. Serve return is also much easier with more control. Balls stayed low and I could push them very easily to a corner of my choosing. This new combination of top sheet and sponge has also seemed to help with return of top spin serves which always seemed to go long and high, now the ball now stays low and with strong spin-reversal. Pushing the no-spin balls is also no problem, so long as one has a soft hand and keeps their racket angle set. Chopping with the new Anti Special is also very easy and controlled. The ball stays low and keeps a strong backspin on the ball. Due to the deadness of how this rubber plays, one needs push forward on chopping balls.

In conclusion, I believe that this rubber is 35-40% slower than Gorilla/Grizzly, with as much if not more spin reversal. Balls are more unpredictable, and stay low, requiring your opponent to have very good footwork to get in position to return the next ball. Some ball will have no-spin and the next will be loaded. Attacking balls over the net are easy and fast as the sponge is hard. Loop blocks now stay on table and are loaded, requiring a push by your opponent on their next shot. This rubber is a must try if you are still in the wasteland of having nothing to replace you frictionless Long Pips. If you are looking for a good blade for this new rubber, try the Gladiator by Neubauer, as it is controlled and enhances the spin reversal.

A lire le descriptif, on pourrait croire que Pech parle du Super Block. Ca va intéresser ceux qui n'ont pour l'instant pas trouvé de remplaçant au SB.
Le thermomètre n'est pas responsable de la température

Lundi 08 Décembre 2008 19:05

Mouais... Un anti aussi efficace et proche en sensations que le Super Block ?

Permettez quand même que je demande à voir... Émoticône
Message modifié 1 fois, dernière modification Lundi 08 Décembre 2008 19:06 par wills
Utilisez la rubrique Matériel ! http://www.tennis-de-table.com/materiel/

Lundi 08 Décembre 2008 19:06

Il me semble que David Pech est le copain de Neubaueur (et qu'il distribue ses produits aux USA?): l'objectivité en prend forcément un coup ... Émoticône
"Ils ne savaient pas que c'était impossible, alors ils l'ont fait" - Mark Twain.

Lundi 08 Décembre 2008 19:36

beh moi j'attends l'avis des copains de T2T et on verra éventuellement pour l'année prochaine, je viens de passer une phase horrible à tester donc là j'essaie de stabiliser mon anti, j'en ai trop marre ! Il arrive trop tard le Doc !

Lundi 08 Décembre 2008 20:13

Moi qui joue avec Gorilla que je trouve plus génant que feu mon Original, j'ai passé commande ...et je vous dirai quoi !

Lundi 08 Décembre 2008 20:20

"La version 1.2mm est effectivement la plus efficace pour le bloc passif à la table. Elle produit un bonne inversion de spin et offre un contrôle nettement supérieur par rapport au 'Gorilla'." dixit Carsten ...

Mardi 09 Décembre 2008 08:16

Au fait Bamboo t'as un MP je sais pas si t'as vu (désolé rien à voir avec le sujet)
Espérons que ce coup-ci le doc réussira son coup et que les utilisateurs seront satisfaits de ses trouvailles. Moi j'ai un doute sur leur future homologation...

Mardi 09 Décembre 2008 11:35

Ce sujet arrive un peu trop tôt, vu que personne parmi nous n'a encore essayé ce nouvel anti.

Attendons donc les impressions de nos futurs testeurs.
Sapientia est ars vivendi.

Mardi 09 Décembre 2008 11:57

Faudrai deja que quelqu'un l'achétes ce qui franchement ne vas pas courir les rues vu le couac des 2 précédants anti.

Mardi 09 Décembre 2008 13:18

Citation de tiptapetsupertop :
Faudrai deja que quelqu'un l'achétes ce qui franchement ne vas pas courir les rues vu le couac des 2 précédants anti.

suis d'accord mais je donne une dernière chance au doc' je viens de le commander Émoticône
je vous dirai quoi quand je l'aurai reçu
et pas de langue de bois si il a fait une nouvelle opération marketing de son anti Émoticône
"pour monter haut, il faut creuser profond"

Mardi 09 Décembre 2008 13:59

Je suis d'accord avec toi TRICOTEUR car je pense aussi que le Doc n'a aucun intéret de ce planté une 2ème fois!!! je vais aussi le commander pour la 2ème phase!!! Je suis d'accord avec toi PINGWIN en ce qui concerne la 1ère phase horrible! je pense que nous somme nombreux à l'avoir vécu mème si beaucoup raconte avoir remplacer notre cher et regrèter SB du docÉmoticône !!!

Mardi 09 Décembre 2008 17:33

J'attend de voir, de totue façon pour moi c'est vite vu soit c'est un anti du doc qui remplace mon inferno, soit je joue pas en 2° phase pour me (re)mettre au backside parce que franchement je suis dégouté des PLs.

Mardi 09 Décembre 2008 18:02

N'oubliez pas qu'Hervek et Diabolosyl vont organiser des tests de cet anti.

J'engage tous les forumeurs intéressés à y participer, comme je le ferai moi-même.
Sapientia est ars vivendi.

Mardi 09 Décembre 2008 19:19

Citation de misterjr36 :
Moi j'ai un doute sur leur future homologation...

J'avais déja posé la question à Carsten, voici sa réponse:

Concernant vos craintes au sujet d'une interdiction générale des revêtements Anti-Top, veuillez noter que ce type de revêtement existe depuis une quarantaine d'années. Aussi, une interdiction à court terme n'est pas possible puisqu'une telle décision (changement de réglement) nécessite un mandat officiel du "Board of Directors" (Comité directeur) de l'ITTF. Ce comité se réunit toujours à l'occasion de championnats du monde, le prochain étant à Yokohama/Japon en mai 2009. Dans le cas d'un vote favorable à ce moment-là, le comité du matériel de l'ITTF ("ITTF Equipment Committee"Clin d'oeil recevrait un mandat pour étudier le dossier. Le résultat de cette étude serait alors présenté au comité directeur dans le cadre d'une réunion extra-ordinaire à l'occasion du championnat du monde subséquent en 2010. Même si le comité directeur décidait l'interdiction des revêtements Anti-Spin, une période de transition d'au moins un an serait appliquée. De ce fait, une interdiction n'entrerait en vigueur qu'en 2011 dans le pire des cas

En admettant que le revêtement tienne toutes ses promesses et soit donc dans le collimateur de l'ITTF, nous serions quand même tranquille jusqu'en 2011. Je pense que le jeu en vaut la chandelle!
La défaite? cela n'est rien, ce n'est que de la victoire qui se repose!

Mardi 09 Décembre 2008 19:26

J'avais déjà vu sa réponse sur un autre sujet mais je voulais dire la durée de leur future homologation car l'ittf a les "crabes" dans le collimateurRire. Mais bon c'est déjà mieux que pr le pb de ttmaster
Perso je pense pas les essayer car là avec le xiying et le 955 (sans parler de l'octopus) ça me fait déjà pas mal de travail en perspectives

Mardi 09 Décembre 2008 19:51

foutez la paix aux Pseudosesarma moeshi Émoticône
"pour monter haut, il faut creuser profond"

Mercredi 10 Décembre 2008 10:13

Quelqu'un sais entre l'Anti spécial et l'ABS lequel est le plus lent ?
485 messages

Vous êtes ici : Accueil > Forums > Revêtements