Vous êtes ici : Accueil > Forums > Revêtements

Donnez vos avis sur l anti top ANTI SPECIAL (neubaeur) - Page 2

Mercredi 10 Décembre 2008 11:05

Voir precedent sujet

mail reçu par Carsten Neubauer :

Bonsoir Hervé,

'Anti Special' sera un peu plus polyvalent, puisqu'il offre à la fois beaucoup d'efficacité en bloc (inversion de spin), un bon contrôle et des possibilités d'attaque étonnantes en poussette active et en lift.
'A-B-S' sera encore un peu moins rapide et donc plus efficace en bloc passif près de la table. Par contre, il ne sera disponible qu'en février/mars 2009 (voir mon dernier email).

Amitiés

Mercredi 10 Décembre 2008 12:48

Faites chauffer la colle!!! Émoticône

Les Anti Spéciaux vont arriver aux heureux (???) commanditaires:

Nouveau revêtement ANTI SPECIAL en stock! (9 décembre 2008)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notre nouveau revêtement ANTI SPECIAL est désormais en stock.
Nous avons entamé la distribution des commandes dans l'ordre chronologique.
Le délai de livraison est actuellement d'environ 2-3 jours.

Perso, si reçu demain, essai le soir même!
A+
La défaite? cela n'est rien, ce n'est que de la victoire qui se repose!

Mercredi 10 Décembre 2008 12:57

Et dire qu'il y avait des ruptures de stocks pour le gorilla et le grizzly au début si ma mémoire est bonne.

Mercredi 10 Décembre 2008 14:56

Citation de jguitard :

'A-B-S' sera encore un peu moins rapide et donc plus efficace en bloc passif près de la table. Par contre, il ne sera disponible qu'en février/mars 2009 (voir mon dernier email).

février/mars ?! bon bah y a plus qu'à attendre alors, de toute façon jen e suis plsu pressé vu que je ne jouerai quasiment pas la 2° phase ...

Jeudi 11 Décembre 2008 09:45

Citation de LUMAYTOIS :
Avis de David Pech glané sur un site anglophone: Review by David Pech USA Technical Representative- www.Pechnique.com

Out of the packaging, the new Anti Special is noticeably different than its predecessors, Grizzly and Gorilla. The surface has a matte slick surface. Dragging a ball over the surface gives little to no frictional resistance. The sponge is also very different, in that it’s a light pink and will come in 1.2mm, 1.5mm, and 1.8mm. It is very hard and very dead. As for this review, I am using a 1.5mm black version. On a side note, I have found in testing this sponge on other top sheets, the spin reversal between 1.2mm and 1.5mm is almost indistinguishable, so my thinking is if one is using a fast blade (off-), I would recommend using the 1.5 and the 1.8 on an (off) to (off+) blade, as this sponge will slow down any blade. For those using an (all+) and less, use the 1.2mm sponge. This new sponge comes with a contact sheet. I would like to make some recommendations for adhering the rubber to your blade. I am using a water-based voc-free glue by Spintech Aqua Bond. This stuff is great. It has no affect on the sponge or the top sheet, and it will pass the Enez test box at any tournament. My suggestion is to first seal your blade, as this glue will hold almost too well if you blade has not been sealed. To adhere your rubber to your blade, you must first remove the protective white contact sheet protector from the back of your sponge. Apply one coat of Aqua Bond glue to both sponge and blade and let dry. One can use a blow dryer to speed up the process, then simply place your new rubber on the blade and cut to size.
OK- so now for the playing characteristics of this new Anti Special from Neubauer… WOW!! It is much slower and vastly more controlled. The top sheet seems to absorb the ball and allows one to keep almost any loop on the table. The spin reversal is also great and deceptive. Sampson Dubina, Ohio number one, said that he could not loop the ball two times in a row, as there was too much spin reversal. On power loops, I could pull the bat back slightly and absorb the energy of the loop, and still keep the ball low and on the table. Loop blocking, stayed low and short over the net with two bounces on my opponent’s side of the table, not allowing him to re-loop. As for hitting, I was able to attack many balls with success that stayed over the table from Sampson’s push when he did not re-loop. Serve return is also much easier with more control. Balls stayed low and I could push them very easily to a corner of my choosing. This new combination of top sheet and sponge has also seemed to help with return of top spin serves which always seemed to go long and high, now the ball now stays low and with strong spin-reversal. Pushing the no-spin balls is also no problem, so long as one has a soft hand and keeps their racket angle set. Chopping with the new Anti Special is also very easy and controlled. The ball stays low and keeps a strong backspin on the ball. Due to the deadness of how this rubber plays, one needs push forward on chopping balls.

In conclusion, I believe that this rubber is 35-40% slower than Gorilla/Grizzly, with as much if not more spin reversal. Balls are more unpredictable, and stay low, requiring your opponent to have very good footwork to get in position to return the next ball. Some ball will have no-spin and the next will be loaded. Attacking balls over the net are easy and fast as the sponge is hard. Loop blocks now stay on table and are loaded, requiring a push by your opponent on their next shot. This rubber is a must try if you are still in the wasteland of having nothing to replace you frictionless Long Pips. If you are looking for a good blade for this new rubber, try the Gladiator by Neubauer, as it is controlled and enhances the spin reversal.

Salut Bebert ... après traduction "google" il semble que l'engin soit magnifique de promesses et j'attendrai avec la plus vive impatience la livraison pour demain encore au plus tard ...
J'en frétille d'avance

Jeudi 11 Décembre 2008 10:41

Citation de hamburger Piet :
Citation de LUMAYTOIS :
Avis de David Pech glané sur un site anglophone: Review by David Pech USA Technical Representative- www.Pechnique.com

Out of the packaging, the new Anti Special is noticeably different than its predecessors, Grizzly and Gorilla. The surface has a matte slick surface. Dragging a ball over the surface gives little to no frictional resistance. The sponge is also very different, in that it’s a light pink and will come in 1.2mm, 1.5mm, and 1.8mm. It is very hard and very dead. As for this review, I am using a 1.5mm black version. On a side note, I have found in testing this sponge on other top sheets, the spin reversal between 1.2mm and 1.5mm is almost indistinguishable, so my thinking is if one is using a fast blade (off-), I would recommend using the 1.5 and the 1.8 on an (off) to (off+) blade, as this sponge will slow down any blade. For those using an (all+) and less, use the 1.2mm sponge. This new sponge comes with a contact sheet. I would like to make some recommendations for adhering the rubber to your blade. I am using a water-based voc-free glue by Spintech Aqua Bond. This stuff is great. It has no affect on the sponge or the top sheet, and it will pass the Enez test box at any tournament. My suggestion is to first seal your blade, as this glue will hold almost too well if you blade has not been sealed. To adhere your rubber to your blade, you must first remove the protective white contact sheet protector from the back of your sponge. Apply one coat of Aqua Bond glue to both sponge and blade and let dry. One can use a blow dryer to speed up the process, then simply place your new rubber on the blade and cut to size.
OK- so now for the playing characteristics of this new Anti Special from Neubauer… WOW!! It is much slower and vastly more controlled. The top sheet seems to absorb the ball and allows one to keep almost any loop on the table. The spin reversal is also great and deceptive. Sampson Dubina, Ohio number one, said that he could not loop the ball two times in a row, as there was too much spin reversal. On power loops, I could pull the bat back slightly and absorb the energy of the loop, and still keep the ball low and on the table. Loop blocking, stayed low and short over the net with two bounces on my opponent’s side of the table, not allowing him to re-loop. As for hitting, I was able to attack many balls with success that stayed over the table from Sampson’s push when he did not re-loop. Serve return is also much easier with more control. Balls stayed low and I could push them very easily to a corner of my choosing. This new combination of top sheet and sponge has also seemed to help with return of top spin serves which always seemed to go long and high, now the ball now stays low and with strong spin-reversal. Pushing the no-spin balls is also no problem, so long as one has a soft hand and keeps their racket angle set. Chopping with the new Anti Special is also very easy and controlled. The ball stays low and keeps a strong backspin on the ball. Due to the deadness of how this rubber plays, one needs push forward on chopping balls.

In conclusion, I believe that this rubber is 35-40% slower than Gorilla/Grizzly, with as much if not more spin reversal. Balls are more unpredictable, and stay low, requiring your opponent to have very good footwork to get in position to return the next ball. Some ball will have no-spin and the next will be loaded. Attacking balls over the net are easy and fast as the sponge is hard. Loop blocks now stay on table and are loaded, requiring a push by your opponent on their next shot. This rubber is a must try if you are still in the wasteland of having nothing to replace you frictionless Long Pips. If you are looking for a good blade for this new rubber, try the Gladiator by Neubauer, as it is controlled and enhances the spin reversal.

Salut Bebert ... après traduction "google" il semble que l'engin soit magnifique de promesses et j'attendrai avec la plus vive impatience la livraison pour demain encore au plus tard ...
J'en frétille d'avance

Ben oui, remonte un peu le sujet, cet "avis" est déjà évoqué.
Je mets avis entre guillemets, car pour moi, c'est plus de la pub qu'autre chose, étant donné que David Pech vend du Neubauer aux Etats Unis, il me semble. Émoticône Ceci dit, je suis aussi impatient que toi d'essayer Émoticône

Jeudi 11 Décembre 2008 11:48

Perso j'attend l'ABS.

Jeudi 11 Décembre 2008 13:35

Citation de tiptapetsupertop :
Perso j'attend l'ABS.

Perso je l'ai déjà Émoticône
"pour monter haut, il faut creuser profond"

Jeudi 11 Décembre 2008 13:56

Citation de tricoteur :
Citation de tiptapetsupertop :
Perso j'attend l'ABS.

Perso je l'ai déjà Émoticône

Sur ta voiture ? Émoticône

Jeudi 11 Décembre 2008 14:23

oui Émoticône

Jeudi 11 Décembre 2008 14:49

je viens de recevoir ce matin l'anti spécial, et je l'essaie à Souché niort cet après-midi sur des joueurs de bon niveau.
mes impressions ce soir en ligne sur le forum
j'ai hate d'essayer la bete!

Jeudi 11 Décembre 2008 14:53

Génial bloqueurfou ... j'attends tes impressions et j'irai consulter ce sujet après l'entraînement de ce soir.

En bloc revers, on est pas loin d'avoir le même jeu et donc les mêmes sensations.

Jeudi 11 Décembre 2008 14:54

Tu nous dira si il y a une feuille adhésive (d'aussi piétre qualité) et si le topsheet se décolle ou pas comme ses grands fréres. En gros si la qualité est là !!!

Jeudi 11 Décembre 2008 14:58

Non j'ai reçu aussi je teste demain soir mais déjà la qualité et la finition du revêtement sontt présentes ça c'est sur !

Jeudi 11 Décembre 2008 14:58

Citation de bloqueurfou :
je viens de recevoir ce matin l'anti spécial, et je l'essaie à Souché niort cet après-midi sur des joueurs de bon niveau.
mes impressions ce soir en ligne sur le forum
j'ai hate d'essayer la bete!

Tu l'as en quelle épaisseur ?

Jeudi 11 Décembre 2008 20:27

la feuille autocollante est assez épaisse et donne une impression de qualité.
la qualité est au rendez-vous c'est certain.

j'ai donc l'anti spécial en 1,2mm
la mousse est rose et assez kitsch, c'est rigolo!

plus sérieusement, la plaque est dure et c'est un vrai savonnette quand on fait glisser une balle dessus.
de ce coté là c'est un vrai anti, aucun doute.

à la table, et c'est normal, impossible de recouvrir la balle pour effectuer un semblant de top revers, ça passe pas.
il faut donc avancer fort dans la balle en tenant la palette verticale. ça passe pas à tous les coups je dois l'avouer mais avec de l'entrainement, c'est surement jouable

sur les retours de service, on ne peut pas y aller franco, comme avec les sb ou inferno totalement insensibles aux effets adverses. là il faut quand meme se méfier, ça passe pas tout seul.
sur poussettes actives, la trajectoire est assez zigzaguante et c'est nouveau par rapport à l'insider par exemple, qui offre peut-etre plus de sécurité en retour de service mais dont les trajectoires sont assez prévisibles.
en tous cas, le controle est bien meilleur qu'avec le gorilla.

sur les blocs passifs, c'est plus difficile...et selon l'inclinaison de la palette, on peut sortir la balle d'1m ou la mettre dans le bas du filet.
en revanche, quand c'est sur la table, c'est très coupé.
je pense qu'il faut revoir la gestuelle du bloc par rapport à l'insider par exemple mais ça peut etre très efficace!

en conclusion, je dirai que c'est un revetement qui demande sans doute d'etre assez agressif et qui nécessite quelques heures d'entrainement pour l'avoir en main.
je le garde donc et je persiste avec.

Jeudi 11 Décembre 2008 20:29

Toujours pas reçu le mien Émoticône

Et si je le reçois demain, je ne pourrai l'essayer que mardi soir........ Émoticône

Jeudi 11 Décembre 2008 21:41

tu l'as commandé quand Gegene? moi lundi pas encore reçu Émoticône

Jeudi 11 Décembre 2008 21:43

Houlala, attention cette première impression me donne à réfléchir, je me rappelle trop des premiers résultats du gorilla, on disait qu'il fallait quelques temps pour maitriser et en fin de compte personne n'a maitrisé.
On sent bien en général dès les premiers instants qu'un revêtement va aller ou pas.
Dans ce cas la ...
Attendons la suite et les testeurs suivants.

Jeudi 11 Décembre 2008 22:07

"sur les blocs passifs, c'est plus difficile...et selon l'inclinaison de la palette, on peut sortir la balle d'1m ou la mettre dans le bas du filet. en revanche, quand c'est sur la table, c'est très coupé."
Surtout cette phrase là qui me rappelle le Gorilla
485 messages

Vous êtes ici : Accueil > Forums > Revêtements