Vous êtes ici : Accueil > Forums > Machine à café

An English conversation on this forum - Page 9

Samedi 29 Décembre 2007 22:55

Citation de eattheball :
Good night zouzou and I hope you'll make nice dream in english..

I don't go to bed now. I said Good night to poky.

Samedi 29 Décembre 2007 23:00

Citation de Zouzou :
Citation de eattheball :
Good night zouzou and I hope you'll make nice dream in english..

I don't go to bed now. I said Good night to poky.

I get it, consider I'll tell you this sentence when you'll go to zouzou dream land.. Émoticône
J'apprend à mon chat à marcher sur les pattes de derrière....

Samedi 29 Décembre 2007 23:03

thank you.

Samedi 29 Décembre 2007 23:12

you're welcome dear lady zouzou..

funny was this belgian, remind me of sending him a greeting card for new year!! Émoticône

Dimanche 30 Décembre 2007 01:20

Good night everybody ! See you soon !!
Vamos AMBARES !!!!

Dimanche 30 Décembre 2007 21:41

Cleana is now writing in english, that's his new cover to infiltrate the forum without being noticed by the censors.. Émoticône

Dimanche 30 Décembre 2007 21:46

cleana is a very clever guy, but each time, he forgets to erase the number of his "département", so we can recognize him without problems...

Dimanche 30 Décembre 2007 21:55

of course he's trying hard to stay unnoticed, but he can't get rid of his pride of belonging to somewhere!! Émoticône
Message modifié 2 fois, dernière modification Dimanche 30 Décembre 2007 21:56 par eattheball

Dimanche 30 Décembre 2007 22:10

That's right.

eattheball, do you use your knowledges in English in your work?

Dimanche 30 Décembre 2007 22:21

not at all, through the different job I've been in, marketing, business, not a word in english sadly..
now, I've got a job to make a living with no print of english, besides, the company I'm creating won't use any english..except if I'll give english lesson myself..but I probably won't..

Dimanche 30 Décembre 2007 22:26

It's a pity, but you can carry on practising english for your pleasure, hobby...
Message modifié 1 fois, dernière modification Dimanche 30 Décembre 2007 22:26 par Zouzou

Dimanche 30 Décembre 2007 22:26

I have recognized him too Clin d'oeil

Dimanche 30 Décembre 2007 22:27

Citation de seb56 :
I have recognized him too Clin d'oeil

like everybody.

He is not a ghost... Émoticône

Dimanche 30 Décembre 2007 22:30

That's clear. A "picot" from the 33 who often posts in the Machine à café are not a lot.

Dimanche 30 Décembre 2007 22:38

Citation de Zouzou :
It's a pity, but you can carry on practising english for your pleasure, hobby...

I watch all the american and english movie in the original version without subtitle to maintain my oral understanding...speak sometimes on msn with scottish mate..

one of my best mate is americano-french..but indeed, we don't speak so much in english..we should do it!!

And you, are you using english and german in your job context..I guess more than me, aren't you??
Message modifié 1 fois, dernière modification Dimanche 30 Décembre 2007 22:39 par eattheball

Dimanche 30 Décembre 2007 22:44

Citation de eattheball :
Citation de Zouzou :

I watch all the american and english movie in the original version without subtitle to maintain my oral understanding...speak sometimes on msn with scottish mate..

one of my best mate is americano-french..but indeed, we don't speak so much in english..we should do it!!

And you, are you using english and german in your job context..I guess more than me, aren't you??

Yes, I use indeed German and English in my job, by mail, phone and directly with the customers. I would like to use more German, but we have more customers from the UK, Ireland than from Germany ( and I am not very at ease with the english language ). And with the people from the Netherlands, I use both; sometimes Ebglish, sometimes German; that's up to them!

Dimanche 30 Décembre 2007 22:47

Sorry for being late on this conversation but the reason for this topic was about English spoken but until now it just deals with English writting...
I guess you need to record a poscast rather than posting if you really want to practice your english Émoticône
Apprenti motard depuis 34000 kms - SUZUKI TL1000R + KTM 990 SMR = 4 Cylindres :) >> https://imageshack.com/a/s3Ab/1

Dimanche 30 Décembre 2007 22:53

Citation de ForestGump78 :
Sorry for being late on this conversation but the reason for this topic was about English spoken but until now it just deals with English writting...
I guess you need to record a poscast rather than posting if you really want to practice your english Émoticône

It is quite difficult to speak on a forum... It is easier to write. Émoticône

Dimanche 30 Décembre 2007 22:59

Are you talking to me? (Robert De Niro)

Ellbib, the guy who has created this topic has probably made a mistake with writing "english spoken" instead of "english written" but I'm pretty sure It wasn't question in his mind of english oral conversation but only english written topic...

You're right on the fact that speaking in english is more efficient in order to improve english speaking skills!!
Message modifié 1 fois, dernière modification Dimanche 30 Décembre 2007 23:00 par eattheball

Dimanche 30 Décembre 2007 23:01

Citation de eattheball :

Are you talking to me? (Robert De Niro)

Very good!!! Émoticône
196 messages

Vous êtes ici : Accueil > Forums > Machine à café